Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miki's Back!

Today as I was coming home from work early, I couldn't stop thinking about my bestfriend Miki. I was thinking about how I never told her when I was coming back from Europe so that I could suprise her by calling her the day I arrived - especially since I came home early and we missed each other too much. I was thinking how nice it was of her to tell me exactly when she would be arriving in Vancouver, the minute she booked her flight. I tried to see if I could remember her phone number now that she had been gone for so many months in Berlin.

I saw that I had a message on my answering machine and checked the caller id to see who could have left it. I saw her Vancouver cell phone, and wondered what could be going on. She came home early and surprised me.
posted by Tulip Press at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home